Get Detailed SSC Delhi police constable recruitment 2020
The syllabus for the Computer Based Examination will be as follows:
- The question paper shall be of Matriculation Level.
- Computer-Based Examination The Computer-based examination will consist of one objective type multiple choice paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition:
|Subject||Number of question||Maximum Marks|
|Part-A||General Knowledge/ Current Affairs:||50||50|
|Part-D||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc||10||10|
SSC Delhi police constable recruitment 2020
1.General Knowledge/ Current Affairs:
The question in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day 12 observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.SSC Delhi police constable recruitment 2020
Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observations, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasons and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding etc.
This part will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and the relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Ministration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work. etc.
4.Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc:
Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features). MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function and Formulas), Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending/ receiving of Emails and its related functions). Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking).SSC Delhi police constable recruitment 2020
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- The computer-based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- Tentative Answer Keys for the Computer Based Examination will be placed on the Commission’s website after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit representations, if any, on payment of Rs 100/- per question within the time limit given by the Commission through on-line modality only. Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer Keys shall be entertained later.
- Latest Govt Job Notification 2020